Position: Global Strategic Solution Consultant
We are seeking to add a qualified individual to our Global Solution Consulting team specializing in Brand Engagement research. The ideal candidate will have brand communications research experience. Additionally, he/she is capable of building relationships at senior levels of client organizations. It is essential to be effective in our performance oriented environment. Therefor, the candidate will need to possess formal consultative skills, inspire confidence and be highly self-motivated.
- Work closely with the client development organization in targeted accounts. To identify solution opportunities related our clietns solution portfolio (Product Innovation, Brand Engagement, Customer Value)
- Assist the client development group in closing these opportunities
- Present to senior levels at targeted client organizations and create C-level relationships
- Assist in creating solution approaches, solution pitches and proposals
- Work with the research organization to bring insights and value to our clients through our clients research methodologies
- Take on management responsibilities for solution(s) and related renovation and innovation initiatives
- Create support collateral for solutions in this area
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in a major research organization (e.g. Ipsos, GfK, Millward Brown, etc.)
- Proven ability to drive strategy and have impact at major Fortune 500 clients
- Creative, hands on attitude, willing to dive into details and work with technology
- Demonstrated experience in brand, creative pre-testing, digital and cross media communications research
- Specific expert area in creative pre-testing across channels (preferably extensive experience and knowledge within digital pre-testing)
- A solid understanding of the media (specifically digital) landscape and creative formats
- Strong analytic, synthesis and storytelling abilities
- Strategic thinker and proven business builder
- Global client experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills, comfortable with networking
- Excellent presentation skills
- A relevant Master’s degree (Marketing / Business Administration / Psychology / Economics / Communications, etc.)
Interested in this position?
Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747
Looking for something else? Sign up here and we might just have what you’re looking for!