The Global Innovation Insight Manager inspires the creation of an exploration portfolio through the identification, curation and communication of consumer and market growth opportunities.
In this position, you
- Identify insight opportunity platforms that have the potential to unlock behaviour change and inspire innovation-led business growth.
- Curate consumer and market insights and ensure cumulative learning and exchange between exploration and execution engines
- Develop and deploy new consumer and market exploration methods
- Operate as a focal point across an international, cross functional community of researchers and innovators – encouraging exchange of insights, ideas and approaches.
- You report into the Global Innovation Director and have no direct reports.
Desired Skills and Experience
- A master degree and approximately 8 years of relevant insight, marketing and consumer planning/strategy experience in dynamic, consumer-facing industries and roles;
- Above all, you’re an entrepreneur and you run the business as an owner and a partner;
- You know how to connect the dots and are able to clearly communicate your insights into actionable recommendations;
- You have strong social and communication skills and are good in stakeholder management;
- Natural curiosity about trends and human behavior;
- Interest in ‘lean start-up’ and design thinking tools and methods.
- Familiar with both traditional and emerging qualitative and quantitative techniques for Insight generation;
- Experience in application of digital concepts and tools to consumer research;
- Familiarity with breakthroughs in digitally enabled data science and integration
- Highly analytical;
- International experience