This company is a growing team responsible for building a holistic view of consumers through data and analytics and applying those insights to inform the development & growth of digital commerce services and experiences for our consumers.
They are looking for a world-class expert in using consumer data and feedback to improve shopping experiences. You’ll be tasked with managing the Voice of the Consumer program, responsible for analyzing consumer feedback and driving improvements to the consumer experience through partnerships with the digital and in store teams.
The ideal candidate will have very strong analytical skills and significant experience using consumer feedback to inform and improve consumer experiences, particularly in digital and mobile commerce.
– Analyze consumer feedback to uncover meaningful trends and identify friction points in the consumer experience
– Partner with digital and retail teams to translate those insights into actions and business impact; drive cross functional CX initiatives
– Partner to define a best in class CX measurement; influence stakeholders to embed a CX mindset and drive improvements to consumer KPIs
– Influence the VOC strategy and identify innovative ways to capture consumer feedback throughout the shopping journey
– Degree in a consumer or digital technology oriented field such as psychology, market research, behavioral sciences preferred
– Advanced degree a plus but not required
– 5+ years of experience in a role collecting & analyzing consumer data & insights
– At least two years of experience in a role using consumer data & insights to shape digital experiences, digital merchandizing, or other digital business outcomes
– Strong understanding of consumer psychology, consumer behavior, and current trends in digital commerce
– Strong analytical skills; experience in fusing qualitative and quantitative insights
– Deep familiarity with data sources, research methods, and tools in capturing consumer sentiment, consumer feedback, and the analysis of consumer behavior
– A history of partnering with commercial and digital teams to use consumer feedback to shape experiences and business outcomes; excellent skills in translating data & analysis into business conclusions
– Experience providing guidance, expertise and recommendations to senior leaders
– Desire to manage a complex portfolio of work in a fast moving, dynamic team & business environment
– You’re obsessed with improving consumer experiences.
– You focus on the consumer first.
– You have an analytical mindset, able to work through data to get to what truly matters
– You know how to tell stories with data.
– You understand the power of great messaging to change minds.
– You craft ideas with impact.
– You’re pragmatic but tenacious.
– You know change can take time, but you keep going.
– You operate well in an ambiguous environment and can continuously re-prioritize.
– You’re a team player.
– You’re energized by working together to solve problems and drive change.