As Finance Analyst you will be part of the Pricing & Sales Administration team consisting of 4 members including this position, and you will be reporting directly to the Pricing & Sales Administration Manager. As Finance Analyst you will be responsible for coordinating and administrating the sales program to ensure correct, timely and complete administration of all sales activities to enable correct analyzing and reporting to stimulate sales growth.
The working activities will be:
- Support with the management & control of the SPMS (Sales Program Management System) process;
- Processing SPMS claims from customers in a timely and proactive manner;
- PIC for the Pricing requests and stock protection operations;
- Support with year agreements and SDA contract management;
- Review and improve sales program related policies (i.e. price protection, Co-Op and Sell-Out support);
- Taking ownership and provide management support in ‘ad-hoc’ projects and activities;
- Continuously review sales processes to simplify, reduce or eliminate unnecessary activities.
What do we offer?
- A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
- A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job;
- A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
- Secondary benefits like an annual performance related bonus, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
- And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
What are we looking for?
You have the following knowledge and experience:
- Bachelor degree preferably in the area of Business, Commercial or Economics;
- 1-3 year(s) work experience in a similar function is preferable;
- Fluent in English and Dutch both written and verbal;
- Advanced user with MS office;
- Experience with ERP systems;
The following competencies are important:
- Planning & organizing;
- Possess ability to analyze and interpret information;
- Communication skills;
- Flexible in a rapidly changing environment