As the Director of CX Research, you will be responsible for amplifying and managing client experience research program to support enterprise-level initiatives and product development. Reporting to the Senior Director of XDO, you will lead and scale a team of top-notch researchers to meet the expanding needs of the organization. In addition, you will:
- Partner with the Senior Director and leadership team to build a team roadmap with aggressive but attainable milestones and goals
- Develop detailed familiarity with our target audience, contributing to the ongoing development of enterprise-level personas and journey maps
- Propose new tools and methodologies that will accelerate and deepen our understanding of client needs and preferences
- Create an efficient cadence of studies to maximize our intake of high quality data across all elements of the product portfolio
- Work closely with Designers and Product Managers to conduct the right research at the right time in support of agile development cycles
- Partner with research and analytics teams across the organization to create a 360 view of client data
- Demonstrate our values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
We’re excited about you if you have:
- 6+ years’ professional experience in User Research, with at least two years managing a team
- Experience creating and implementing a user/customer experience research program
- A proven track record presenting the value of user research at the executive level to gain buy in and support
- A diverse toolkit and portfolio of research methodologies that can scale from quick turn projects to large, long-term initiatives
- Strong analytical skills, to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and distill high-level information into details and recommendations
- A “player/coach” mentality – you can lead and grow your team, but also roll up your sleeves and conduct research projects as needed
- A passion for providing creative and dynamic insights to help build innovative, market-leading products and services
- Stellar communication skills – you can present complex information to audiences ranging from developers to executives and leave them informed and inspired
You’ll love working here because:
- The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
- The perks. We offer comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits…and so much more.