In this role of director consumer insights, you will lead projects, guiding Marketingteams on developing strategy for campaigns that may have a global, regional or market level focus. We are open to candidates who believe that their specific experience outside of either of these fields will set them up equally for success in this role.
We seek an individual who:
- Can flourish in our unique company culture
- Has a depth of experience in developing strategic insights to inform creative marketing campaigns
- Has worked a lot with different departments – PR, social, creative – all of whom make the marketing campaign come together, in a holistic way
- Thrives on wanting to know why consumers act and feel the way they do and can transform their findings into recommendations that will drive and support strategic decision making that drive the business forward
- Has a strong voice in setting strategy and identifying new directions
- Has a ton of experience in designing research projects to answer marketing questions
- A master of primary research (experience in secondary also helpful)
- Is keen to roll sleeves up and be hands-on
- Is as confident in qualitative research techniques as in quant, and understands the different applications of each to select the right methodology for the right questions
- Knows when to pursue a researchproject and when to push back
- Can pivot across regional teams and see where insights crossover
- Can bring the voice of the consumer into the relevant room and can bridge the gap where commonalities exist
- Enjoys autonomy, yet hates working in silos
- English proficiency required.
- 10+ years of consumer insights experience, preferably within the entertainment industry or serving the ents industry from an agency.
- Have managed others in a fast paced environment
- Experience in both qual and quant – comfortable with the both equally
- University Degree, Post Graduate qualifications preferred
- Be ready for an all-embracing thrill ride in a unique space where what we say really matters