As Product Owner, you will be involved in initiating, coordinating and executing IT-related projects within the organization. As a Product Owner you have a helicopter view and a strong commercial focus. You will take ownership in your work and you interact well with the various stakeholders you deal with. You bring together the internal and external wishes and ideas. It is essential that you drive and safeguard the realization of new features. Additionally, a good candidate has no problem translating the wishes of the stakeholders into executable user stories, which you prioritize in the product backlog.
- Prioritize & scope wishes based on internal and external client needs and insights from the development team
- Estimate required time, cost, and impact to implement of the backlog
- Align and manage the development roadmap in consultation with stakeholders
- Make transparent and track the costs, time (progress) and scope of developments, including approval of the delivered functionalities
- Align agreements, requirements and required changes with the third parties involved
- Collaborate with developers to determine and implement desired additional development, monitor and process improvements
- Coordinate with possible development partners
- Develop and maintain an expert level of knowledge and vision in the fields digital delivery platforms (dashboards), data integration & visualization
- A finished HBO or WO education (preferably IT & business related or with a strong IT component).
- The platform owner should be able to speak with the It development team and understand concepts vital to moving a project forward. Most importantly, they must be knowledgeable on a product from the end user’s perspective. Platform owner needs to have enough technical IT knowledge to work effectively with IT development team (scrum team, in particular the development lead) and have enough business understanding and experience to work effectively with the business side of our organization (e.g. research managers, research solution consultants and client directors) (see also some comments below on this)
- Scrum Product Owner training + certificate, plus experience
- Preferably 5 years working experience in comparable environment (e.g. IT consultancy, IT software development, online research agency, companies with a strong digital and/or data component)
- Commercial experience (worked for a commercial company)
- Strong analytical reasoning capabilities
- Independent and hands-on-mentality
- Helicopter view, but can also pay attention to details
- Proficient in the Dutch and English language (in writing and speaking)
Interested? Apply here or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747
Looking for something else? Sign up here and we might just have what you’re looking for!