Working as part of the Solutions Marketing Team, this is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills and to grow your digital career.
As Digital Marketing Specialist you will be part of a busy and motivated team that is responsible for the coordination and delivery of all digital media campaigns across many touch points. You will work together with Solutions Agencies and the wider Marketing team, as well as with the local market teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Working with various digital vehicles in the overall marketing mix, such as PPC, PLA, Video on Demand, Social and Mobile
- Day to day project management for the implementation and delivery of Digital and Advertising
- Tracking and analysing KPI’s to evaluate the effectiveness of digital advertising campaigns
- Using both insight and data to ensure digital marketing activities are targeted at the optimal customer segments, thus helping to improve site traffic volume, conversion, sales and customer experience
- Working with the wider teams in marketing and eCommerce to ensure an excellent digital experience for our customers
- Provide management with regular updates on campaign performance
- Develop your skills to become an internal expert on one or more digital channels
- Help to drive best practice across the markets
- Improve the quality and accuracy in tracking and reporting on our digital activity
Profile and experience:
- Educated to degree level in Marketing, Advertising, eCommerce, Business or a related field
- A “Digital Native” keen to grow and develop your marketing career
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ solid working experience within the environment of digital marketing
- Strong analytics and reporting skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, ad serving tools and digital platforms. Good technical skills
- Collaborative with good communication skills; ability to de-construct requirements
- A curious and pro-active attitude. Keen to learn and contribute to new developments within the field of digital marketing.
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both written and verbal. An additional European language is very advantageous