About the role:
In this role you will be part of the International Marketing Team. As the Digital Technology Specialist, you are responsible for maintaining and further developing our key customer-facing technologies to ensure our customers have a best-in-class online experience and we meet our business goals. You will be the super admin for our existing platforms and marketing technologies (Web, eCommerce, E-mail, Apps). In addition, you will consult in the selection of new technology providers, and the implementation, development, integration and quality of platforms and applications.
- This is a role for someone who wants to have a strong commitment to what they do, in a highly values based, customer centric company.
- CMS super admin for the Web and eCommerce (e.g. content upload, content approvals, software integrations, troubleshooting) platforms
- Train and consult international and regional marketers on the Web and eCommerce CMS
- Monitor, analyze and come with recommendations on the web page infrastructure and ensure that content is displayed properly for any device
- Conduct A/B testing; analyze & interpret results and come with recommendations
- Act as the super admin of our E-mail technology, train international and regional marketers on its usage
- Serve as an internal expert for marketing analytics technology (such as Google Analytics) with focus on implementation support, tagging and configuration
- Support the evaluation, selection, implementation and further development of our customer-facing platforms and other marketing technologies (e.g. Web, eCommerce, E-mail) and integration architectures (e.g. SSO, API) as a technology SME, ensuring these enable a seamless, personalized and effortless online customer experience
- Ensure any new technologies fit and complement/improve the existing infrastructure and are scalable, available, maintainable and future proof for international
- Translate and document regional development wishes (e.g. for Web, eCommerce, apps) into technical requirements
- Ensure quality standards are met; conduct UAT for new platform developments
- Review and promote usage of new solutions; lead proof of concept efforts to quickly test and validate the usefulness of digital solutions for marketing
What do you need to succeed?
- To be successful in this position you will have a bachelor’s degree in a Technical Field, Marketing, a related field or equivalent experience.
- You will have a solid verbal and written communications skills (English is a major language, other languages are a plus). Ideally you are combining B2C and B2B experience in your previous roles.
- As an individual you will fit well into the role and organization if you are able to build relationships and work collaboratively with different teams across geographies. You should also be able to demonstrate your expertise in website management and marketing technologies.
We are looking for someone who has experience in, and in-depth understanding of:
- Various Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Client-Side Web Development Technologies like HTML5, CSS
- Server-Side Web Development
- Working with integration architectures and technologies
- Collaborating with marketers on digital marketing analytics
- Participating in the technical design of future proof, scalable and maintainable digital solutions
- Defining what should be executed in house vs outsourced
- Sound project management and can apply key principles and tools when necessary
- We are looking for someone with a positive & enthusiastic “own it” mentality who loves digital technology!
What we offer you: endless opportunities for personal growth and career expansion
We have big ideas and ambitions. That’s why we place high value on accessibility, collaboration, open communications, clear decision making and individual accountability. We challenge and excite you with diverse opportunities to be yourself, learn, contribute, and benefit, both personally and career wise. You’ll get to move around and stay connected anywhere, while working together with caring and committed people to make things better.
We have a lot to offer:
- Competitie compensation and incentives
- Full autonomy in your work from day one
- Joining a successful team that is inspirational and the best in their field
- Being part of a double-digit growth company that leads the way with innovative products, services and customer focus