At this organization they believe that experience is a critical differentiator, creating value and long-lasting relationships. They also believe in a healthy balance of data-driven insight and creative innovation. Analytics plays a critical role in obtaining valuable insights and ensuring consumer needs are clearly identified, communicated, and fully understood across the business.
This is a brand new role being created within the EU Digital team. The Digital Analyst will be responsible for defining, collecting, and analyzing visitor behaviour and data from EU web properties and mobile applications to deliver actionable insights of our brand’s ecommerce experience and digital marketing activity. The Digital Analyst will work closely with both the EU Digital and Global Analytics teams and will be passionate about learning, adapting, and understanding the big picture.
- You will help identify analytic strategies to support both standard and ad hoc reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) that directly measure website and conversion funnel performance. Similarly with online campaigns, digital marketing and multichannel activities
- In this job you will collect, analyse and report on key KPIs such as traffic, visitor behavior, page. And also category performance, and customer experience
- Builds and maintains weekly, monthly and quarterly summary reports and dashboards on web and mobile application performance.
- Works closely with cross-functional teams to provide reporting, dashboards, and analysis specific to a particular teams needs.
- Assists in monitoring and implementing Google Analytics tracking, developing tagging requirements and collaborating with Advanced Analytics team within the Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) team for quality control of tracking technology
- This person works closely with the Digital, Web Production and Analytics teams to suggest A/B tests that will drive fundamental improvements to performance
- Works closely with the Insights team to suggest, develop and analyse qualitative data campaigns to provide deeper customer insight
- Proactively seeks new insights to discover underperforming areas of the website, mobile apps, or other online properties and identifies opportunities to improve conversion and user experience
- Supports the EU Digital team with ad-hoc analysis requests
- Desire to learn about and participate in eCommerce analysis
- Collaborative personality with the ability to also work independently
- Excellent analytical and prioritization skills are required
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Familiarity with web analytics tools a plus (Google Analytics, Coremetrics, Adobe Sitecatalyst, etc.)
- Experience with database analysis and languages, such as SQL desirable
- Experience using a Business Intelligence tools such as Microstrategy desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are also required