The main objective of the Data Analytics Manager is to act as an analytic focused partner that is responsible for managing the project kick-off, production processes with the Media Measurement Hub, communication between Sales/Product/Marketing Science coleagues as well as external clients. The Data Analytics Manger also takes final delivery of the project.
• Ensuring that set deadlines are met -> ON-TIME and ON-QUALITY DELIVERY
• Making sure that all input material is provided in a comprehensible and comprehensive way
• Monitoring of the progress of projects executed by scheduling regular calls and meetings
• Writing well-organized reports, meeting minutes and protocols
• Making presentations: defining the structure of the presentation, monitoring the progress of the preparation, supporting the creation of the presentation and providing recommendations (95% ready presentation)
• Development of reporting templates
• Networking with technical product owners
• Working with commercial teams and product owners to achieve objectives for clients
• Ensuring fast and timely replies or responses to customers, followers, or clients’ queries and comments based on analytic questions
• Support during client presentations (in-person or Video Call)
• High analytical skills required: analytical skills are important to understand the results / outcome of a study. These skills are essential to be able to answer questions coming from commercial teams / external clients etc..
• Advanced skills in relevant (statistical) programs like SPSS, R or Python
• Expert in MS Office esp. Excel and PowerPoint
• Interpersonal and advanced communication skills
• Client communication (internal / external) -> client-centric!
• Previous media experience (media background), in-depth understanding of media KPIs
• Particular attention to details
• Ability to cope with pressure, set priorities the right way
• Ability to work with effectively with the team, but also work independently when needed
• Time management skills
• Strong research skills
• A media manager must be news savvy so as to be aware of important updates, and also keep track of information on products or services
Our client offers an exciting work environment that brings people together. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit. Our client make use of the latest digital technologies. We are looking for self-starters, who accept challenges and create solutions.
Can there be a better place to take center stage in the digital revolution? We are excited to getting to know you!
Interested in this position?