The Customer Experience Specialist is responsible for managing the inbound interactions from customers in the CX segment. As part of this, the CX Specialist will be responsible for generating quotes, fielding and responding to inquiries, driving deals to closure, processing orders, and overflow quotes and orders. This individual will navigate internal departments and resources to answer customer inquiries and effectively close deals. The ideal candidate for this role is a fast learner, hardworking, high energy, results driven individual that is looking to develop their career in sales. This role will be responsible for achieving their defined SLA’s, KPI’s, and other goals.
Essential Job Duties
– Customer Enablement & Sales Support:
– Field inbound requests for quotes from customers
– Generate quotes and negotiate with the customer to close open opportunities
– Identify opportunities for up-sell and cross-sell of the ScanSource solution set, as applicable
– Receive inquiries from customers related to quotes, products, orders, etc.
– Maintain customer information in SFDC
– Receive orders from customers and enter the orders into SAP/ERP system
– Ensure accuracy of Sales Orders
– Handle the quoting and ordering from other segments as needed
– Respond to customers on order related questions, as applicable
– Review open orders and follow-up to ensure timely processing
– Maintain strong working relationships
– Ability to quickly develop relationships with decision makers
– Strong organization skills with the ability to manage to multiple deadlines
– Strong communication, listening, and negotiation skills
– Fast learner, hard-working, high-energy, results driven individual
– Ability to communicate effectively through virtual and phone interactions
– Strong focus on customer service and positive customer interactions
– Attention to detail
– Understanding of the quoting process and various quoting tools
– Understanding of order processing
– Understanding of the ScSc’s solution set
– Working knowledge of Salesforce.com (or CRM system)
– Ability to generate quotes in SAP (or an ERP system)
– Ability to process and track orders
– Director, CX
– 4 year college degree or equivalent working experience
– At least 1 year of previous sales experience
– Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to successfully manage to multiple deadlines
– Experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
– Strong communication and customer interaction skills
– History of high performance in achieving SLA’s and KPI’s
– Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
– Previous experience in an Inside Sales environment, a plus
– Proficiency in ERP and CRM systems; SAP and Salesforce.com, a plus
– Previous experience generating and processing quotes in a channel distribution environment, a plus
– Ability to sit at a computer terminal for long periods of time.
– Ability to be physically in attendance at workstation at designated company office location during normal business hours designated for this position.
– Ability to travel at least 5% of the time, as needed.