Our client is looking for a world-class Customer Insight Analyst to lead customer data analysis. In this role you also influence strategic decision making around their CRM and loyalty agenda. This organization is going through a period of growth and transformation. In this position you will be able to design, produce and deliver a range of insights. You will also be comfortable translating these to a senior stakeholders in a compelling and engaging way. The person will also have the opportunity to play a critical role in the development and evolution of their global loyalty programme.
– Use data/insight to evaluate the effectiveness of the loyalty programme.
– Work cross-functionally to unlock new insights and identify opportunities to improve commercial performance.
– Make clear and commercially sound recommendations to stakeholders which support the growth of the customer base
– Reporting directly into the Head of CRM and Loyalty the person will be a skilled data/insight professional, ideally from a consumer background.
– May work for a brand or come from an agency, but they must be a critical thinker who has a depth of experience in using data and insight to present business cases. You should have experience in using insight to grow value from a large consumer customer base and have an understanding of key metrics and drivers of loyalty.
– Will also need the ability to tell a clear and simply story through analysis and finally define clear actions.
In addition, the person will be:
– A self-starter, who is comfortable working autonomously and taking ownership of a particular area
– A superb communicator with the ability to influence without necessarily owning