This global company is searching for a Consumer Market Intelligence Manager. As a Consumer Market Intelligence Manager you will have the following job duties.
– First of all lead teams focused on creating and deploying enhanced Consumer, Shopper, Trade Intelligence and Business analytics within the organization.
– Develop partnerships and create alignment with leadership team, marketing, sales and related stakeholders.
– Bring together all elements of CMI to identify innovation opportunities.
– Create long-term portfolio strategy and business planning (brand strategy: positioning, pricing, and markets, channel strategy).
– Drive and manage innovation agenda to develop innovation strategy.
– Partner with Marketing Directors and Brand Managers to develop and test concepts through the innovation funnel.
– Drive and Lead Consumer Inspiration.
– Lead Brand Health measurement and communications tracking, partner in brand positioning development.
– Provide Shopper learning for Marketing and Sales strategy and activation.
– Deliver business analytics plus reporting capability and action of external market and consumer reporting, consumer KPI Measurement and Reporting.
– Translate category, brand, consumer and customer intelligence into implementable platforms for sales team to execute per channel.
– Drive marketing mix, touchpoint measurement, sponsorship, and other marketing effectiveness tools.
– Finally, manage and optimize budget and resources to increase ROI of research spending.
– Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or related field with a strong quantitative focus and furthermore relevant coursework in statistics, math and/or business required.
– Business Problem Solving – Identifies, defines and answers the right questions to resolve business problems/ identify business opportunities.
– Fuelling Insights – Provides illumination on how peoples’ attitudes drive their behavior.
– Knowledge Synthesis – Harnesses & leverages existing knowledge to address existing business issues/opportunities or to surface new ones.
– Technical Mastery – Defines and executes the right research and processes to fill knowledge gaps and convert technical knowledge into practical applications.
– Translates Innovation plans clearly into actionable activation plans for Sales Team to execute.
– Ability to clearly and concisely communicate and present ideas, facts and technical information to management and key individuals.
– Functional expertise: 10+ years of related FMCG, commercial, and industry experience.
– Significant consumer research and also analytic experience required.
– Prior people leadership and also management experience required.
– CPG experience
– Experience in Innovation/NPD Management.