As Consumer Insights Manager and part of the Portfolio Strategy & Analytics Team, you must demonstrate the ability to become a trusted adviser and thought leader to the business. You should be experienced in enrolling and engaging leaders in best practices for unlocking consumer and market insights to architect the portfolio, fuel strong business performance and identify sustainable innovation opportunities. You must be collaborative and able to work cross-functionally to contribute to the development of multi-year brand and portfolio growth strategies while also developing best practices to unlock efficiencies in the teams’ day-to-day decisions. You should be experienced in applying category, shopper, trend and consumer insights to influence these decisions and have the passion to see insights through to action.
- The Manager, Portfolio Strategy Insights will report to a Sr. Manager, Portfolio Strategy Insights in the Marketing Division
- This role will help drive the Portfolio Strategy Insights agenda, which is focused on architecting the portfolio for growth by developing the right frameworks and foresight-driven consumer demand tools to drive investment and commercial planning decisions.
- Create a consumer-driven view of future demand to supplement Demand Spaces (existing framework), and use to align portfolio and brand growth strategies
- Connect dots across all sources of relevant insight to drive efficient decision-making on key business questions the portfolio faces
- Build workplans and prioritize associated budget needs to deliver against business objectives
- Support the development of compelling frameworks to drive strategic choices across an array of stakeholders
- Partner with cross-functional teams and Global counterparts to leverage capabilities and tools in building portfolio strategies
- Support the design and execution of key foundational studies needed to drive portfolio planning
- 6+ years total experience as a consumer research professional Bachelor’s Degree, Advanced Degree preferred
- It is important the individual be well versed in research methodologies and possess the ability to apply research to address business challenges