We are seeking an intuitive Consumer Insights & Analytics Manager. We’re searching for someone with strong leadership and operational skills and a passion for providing facts-based insights and recommendations that take decision-making to the next level. Furthermore the Consumer Insights & Analytics Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of a data-driven, insights and analytics program. This will deliver actionable insights into consumer perceptions, opinions, behaviour and also the performance and impact of our various marketing efforts. Eventually this will ultimately highlighting opportunities to optimize returns on marketing and media investment decisions.
Working collaboratively across various functions from Brand Management to Category Management, you will:
- Lead the mining and generation of data, data analysis, data modelling and data-driven insights and recommendations across the Consumer and Marketing Communications space to deliver facts, insights and recommendations.
- Effectively manage quantitative and qualitative research studies, consumer, brand and campaign tracking, and strategic research projects.
- Identify consumer-centric growth and revenue opportunities and flag knowledge gaps in identifying, reaching and engaging consumers.
- Champion the business towards a culture of customer centricity and continuous improvement.
- Continually review and drive system, technical and process efficiencies.
- Create productive relationships with local and global stakeholder.
- Ensure processes and clarity of communication, that ensure integration and application of data, analysis and insights appropriately.
- Establish opportunities to bring the business closer to consumers.
So what are we looking for?
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proven record in designing consumer research and insight programs.
- Analytical and data management skills – so highly skilled at analysing reports and data to identify trends and patterns.
- Exposure to statistical, modelling and data analytics methodologies, processes and systems/software.
- Knowledge of data theory, auditing, integration, data analysis and insights and technical systems implementation.