For one of our fast growing clients, a global provider of consumer analytics and insights, we are looking for a Client Director.
Primary objective of the Client Director is to realize business (measured in sold booking) in his/her book of business and due to business development.
To realize these commercial targets, content is needed in several stages:
• Arrange and attend (New) business meetings
• Creative input for client meetings.
• Capability to develop client proposals
• Close the deal
• Brief the research team (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations)
• Present insights (add senior consultancy) and close the loop towards sales(leads)
The Client Director is a hands-on person who’s able to wear many hats and engage with clients. He/she leads the account in a mature, yet very nimble way. He/she is responsible for the client and to realize the budget for that client.
As a Client Director you have the following competencies and experience:
• Commercial thinking and actions
• Solid knowledge of research methodology and analysis
• Strong in communication; written and verbal
• Strong understanding of client needs and demands in a research set up
• Hands-on and pro active
• Flexible thinker in solutions
• Quality driven in deliverables
• Insights provider
The Client Director will report directly to the Managing Director. This will be done in a weekly meeting. In this meeting activities will be discussed and defined.
Analysis and Research
• Design appropriate research solutions to drive meaningful insight for clients’ needs and their business
• Understand, interpret and synthesize data from various sources (e.g. sales data, media spend data)
• Translate insights into engaging stories with clear and concise implications that will help clients make better marketing decisions
• Foster analysis and research skills, along with brand and advertising knowledge across reports on all accounts
• Manage accounts to ensure as a team all account deliverables are met while working to agreed budgets
• Accountable for the accurate and timely delivery of account outputs
• Responsible for accurate analyses, data checks, writes, checks and crafts reports and presentations
• Delegate to team effectively, providing constructive feedback and support for other account members
• Maximize account efficiency and profitability by reviewing, improving and streamlining processes and systems
• Clear understanding of the client’s business, key stakeholders and their needs
• Instigate and facilitate client discussions to better understand their business issues
• Advanced interpretation of data and ability to articulate insights clearly and impactful
• Provide a point of view on product innovation, brand and communications issues aligned with the firm’s philosophies
• Develop strong relationships and deliver to account responsibilities sufficiently to retain clients and maintain existing business
• Identify and pursue opportunities to grow existing client business, revenue and profitability
• Responsible for managing and monitoring research team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of client deliverables
• Identify, set and communicate clear objectives to develop and nurture line report’s careers, and articulates performance against these objectives
• Coach and develop account team members through constructive feedback to identify areas of strength, and areas required for improvement
Interested in this position?
call us for more information at +31 (0)20 7162747