You objectives as Client Director Insights:
• Creative input for client meetings.
• Capability to develop client proposals.
• Arrange and attend business meetings.
• Close the deal.
• Brief the research team (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations).
• Present insights (add senior consultancy) and close the loop towards sales (leads).
• The Client Director is a hands-on person who is able to wear many hats and engage with clients. He/she leads the account in a mature, yet very nimble way. He/she is responsible for the client and to realize the budget for that client.
You competencies as Client Director Insights:
• Is commercial in thinking and doing.
• Has solid knowledge of research methodology and content.
• Is strong in communication; written and verbal.
• High understanding of client needs and demands in a research set up.
• Hands-on and proactive.
• Flexible thinker in solutions.
• Insights provider.
• Preferably has relevant experience with a specialization in the field of customer experience management.
The Client Director will report directly into the Managing Director.
What do we offer?
• A challenging position in a dynamic, fast-paced, innovative, quickly growing global company.
• A flexible work environment with a focus on owning and taking pride in your work.
• (International) growth opportunities in line with your career ambitions and passions.
• An open-culture work environment staffed with ambitious colleagues with “can-do” mentalities.
• A competitive salary package including a good pension scheme, 25 paid days of leave, and full travel reimbursement (yes, that includes cycling!).
• An amazing, stylish office space, delicious lunch (with a salad bar), and perfect coffee.
• Friday afternoon drinks
Interested in this position?