Our client seeks a Client Director to join a high growth office with an exceptional client roster. Applicants need to be agile and innovative market research experts with excellent client relationship skills and the energy to thrive in a dynamic, start-up environment. To fulfill this role market research experience is required.
Primary objective of the Client Director is to realize business (measured in sold booking) in his/her book of business and due to business development.
To realize these commercial targets, content is needed in several stages:
- Creative input for client meetings.
- Capability to develop client proposals
- Arrange and attend (New) business meetings
- Close the deal
- Brief the research team (kick off, pre-reporting, recommendations)
- Present insights (add senior consultancy) and close the loop towards sales(leads)
The senior client director is a hands-on person who’s able to wear many hats and engage with clients. He/she leads the account in a mature, yet very nimble way. He/she is responsible for the client and to realize the budget for that client.
A senior Client Director is someone who:
- Is commercial in thinking and doing
- Has solid knowledge of research methodology and content
- Is strong in communication; written and verbal
- High understanding of client needs and demands in a research set up
- Hand-on and pro active
- Flexible thinker in solutions
- Quality in deliverables
- Insights provider
In consultation with the Managing Director the senior client director will open and evolve the relationship with named accounts and some unnamed clients.
The Client Director will report directly into the Managing Director. This will be done in a weekly meeting. In this meeting activities will be discussed and defined.
Interested in this position? Apply here, or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747.