Do you want to develop yourself while working in a fast-paced and continuous changing international environment? Do you like to contribute to the success of an organization and you are not afraid of a challenge? Then we might have an interesting opportunity as Charge back Administrator for you.
The working activities will be:
• Investigate reason of deducted invoice amount (Chargeback)
• Analyse difference between our Credit Note amount and Chargeback amount
• Contact customer, to discuss and solve divergence
• Report weekly Chargeback status to Management
• Create credit notes;
• Archive documents regarding chargebacks and credit notes;
• Write off invoices against credit notes;
• Write off small payment differences
What do we offer?
We offer you the place to show what you are capable of working in a continuous developing organization. Therefore we are looking for pro active, determined, flexible, innovative and enthusiastic new colleagues. You will be part of a working environment that is international, passionate, innovative,
We-not-I and performance orientated. We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive range of employee benefits.
What are we looking for?
The Administrator has the following knowledge and experience:
• MBO work level;
• 2 to 3 years of relevant experience;
• Good command of Korean and English, verbal and written;
• Experience with ERP systems, preferable Oracle;
• Experience in trouble shooting with discretion and patience;
• Customer oriented;
• Positive attitude;
• Strong communication skills;
• Negotiation skills;
• Quality driven.
The following competencies are important:
• Planning & organizing
• Possess ability to analyse and interpret information
• Well organized
• Strong personality
• Customer orientation
• Communication skills
• Flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
Interested in this position?
Send your resume to email@example.com or call us at +31 (0)20 7162747