We are seeking a Business Analyst, Customer Experience Strategy. You will join an expanding team that measures our customer’s experience with a wide-range of products and services around the world. You will have the opportunity to design, collect, analyze and present customer findings to business partners to drive customer-centric change.
Key Job Responsibilities
As a Business Analyst you will lead data collection and analysis for programs across multiple product lines and geographies. Your work will have a direct impact on how business partners shape improvement initiatives to improve customer experience. We have a great, diverse team that thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative environment. We are looking for a new team member that brings a strong analytical skill set and is not afraid of new challenges.
- Customer research and analytics: Design surveys and sampling logic, manage distribution via internal tools, coordinate with business partners and vendors, validate/summarize data, and support synthesis of findings into reports. Our team primarily uses Net Promoter Score (NPS) and satisfaction with customer experience (CX) attributes to provide insights into our customer’s perception about the quality of products and services. Analysts have an opportunity to work with both qualitative and quantitative data to produce insights.
- Data management: Help maintain and build new features within our data management and infrastructure processes to support scalability throughout the company. Our analysts use a wide range of tools to support this work, including: Excel, SPSS, Minitab. We use these tools to produce high quality reports that leverage visualization and statistics to create impactful narratives.
- Manage ambiguity: Understand complex business problems across business units, geographies and product lines to create hypotheses and translate this into analysis requirements and identify meaningful insights that help improve our customer experience.
- Develop and share best practices and results: Drive continuous improvement around customer research and analysis around NPS with our global team and business partners.
- Self-starter, possesses flexibility to work in a fast-changing environment and ambiguous situations
- At least 5 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Robust quantitative and qualitative analytical skills with large data sets; understand the basics of both descriptive and inferential statistics
- Ability to synthesize data into written narrative (in English) and communicate findings to diverse audiences (e.g., technical, non-tech, executive); requires strong verbal and written communication skills with some experience facilitating discussions with both large and small audiences
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required, including use of lookups and pivot tables
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer experience metrics (e.g., NPS, customer satisfaction)
- Experience in areas such as management consulting, statistics, technology, retail, consumer goods or market research firms
- Diverse work experience/background