We are looking for an Associate Legal Counsel, someone who can provide day-to-day legal advice, compliance and drafting and revising contracts, contractual advice and negotiation support. If this sounds like a match for you, apply now for:
Associate Legal Counsel
Who are you?
- A Master of Laws degree (LL.M. ) from a Dutch University is mandatory;
- At least one to three years working experience in a similar function, as in-house Legal Counsel or with a law firm;
- Preferably fluent in both English and Dutch;
- Demonstrable knowledge/experience in Commercial Contracts;
- Preferably knowledge/experience in Competition Law, Data Protection and/or Employment Law;
- Commercial awareness;
- A self-starter and able to work under pressure;
- Service minded;
- Able to analyse and interpret information quickly;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; you will work with a range of people with various backgrounds which requires the ability to communicate complex regulatory and legal issues in simple terms.
- Accurate, reliable and professional;
What will you do?
You will join the Benelux Legal Team which is responsible for providing legal support to companies belonging to our clients group throughout the Benelux. Your primary role will be to provide day-to-day legal advice, compliance and drafting and revising contracts, contractual advice and negotiation support. You will work from the office in Amstelveen.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contract Management: drafting and revising contracts, contractual advice, negotiation support, contract administration duties;
- Dispute Management: legal support for disputes, managing contingent liabilities;
- Outside Counsel Management: instructing Outside Counsel, managing legal expenditures;
- Compliance Risk: compliance risk management, including compliance training activities in the Benelux;
- Legal Advice & Support: ad hoc legal advice and support on request;
Send your resume to email@example.com, apply on top via application button or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.