We aspire to be the leading ‘end to end provider’ in Data Science and Analytics using a combination of skills, technologies and demonstrated value. We are hiring for our analytics team and if you have hands-on experience in delivering analytical projects, we would love to talk to you!
We are hiring for Analyst positions.
As An Senior Analyst, You Will
– Have expertise in R/SAS or similar tools and willing to specialize in analytics
– Deliver on analytics projects as part of a team
– Extract data and perform analysis as per plan
– Cleanse and process data utilizing data processing tools as well as a variety of other applications
– Conduct exploratory analysis to look for patterns
– Develop the analytic models using SAS/R or equivalent tools.
– Develop data analyses and visualization using a range of tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, equivalents.
– Perform data validation to ensure accuracy and quality of data
What Are We Looking For
– MBA, BE, BS, MS (Math, Finance, Stats, OR, Computer Engg.), or a CFA with relevant experience
– Strong problem-solving skills with good knowledge of SAS / R or equivalent tools.
– 3 – 5 years of programming experience in R / SAS or equivalent tools.
– Expertise in Big Data technologies such as HIVE, HDFS, Spark.
– Hands-on experience in SQL coding
– Knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlikview will be an added advantage.
– Knowledge of analytics using any big data platform is a plus
– Effective communication skills
– Have analytics experience in one or more of the functional areas:
– Customer Analytics, CRM
– Sales & Marketing Analytics
– Web & Social Media Analytics
– Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Inventory & Operations Analytics
– CPG Analytics, Pricing Analytics
– Financial & Risk Analytics