What will you do?
You will perform the position of Account Manager within our IT Sales Netherlands Team and are mainly responsible for the development and growth our existing IT products business in the retail segment in the Benelux Region. You will report directly to the IT Sales Head.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge for IT products (Monitor, PC, projectors);
- Identify and direct approach to major retails to make suggestions / encourage purchase of products;
- Understand customer needs for products and solutions;
- Develop account plans and identify internal/external resources required to accomplish goals;
- Manage stocks forecast for owned accounts;
- Participate in local trade fairs and events;
- Pro-actively work to leverage cross-selling opportunities;
What do we offer you?
- A career at a global leading company which is continuously developing (never a dull moment);
- A fulltime – 40 hours per week – job;
- A competitive base salary depending on your education and experience;
- Secondary benefits like a company car, sales bonus, twenty-five holidays, collective healthcare insurance and pension premium contribution;
- And of course the possibility to purchase our beautiful products with discount;
Who are you?
- You have a MBO/HBO degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Electronic/Computer Engineering shall be preferred;
- Two to three years of sales experience preferably within a similar position and/or IT industry;
- Experience with developing and managing channel partnerships with large carriers, resellers;
- Exceptional communication and personal skills;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written;
- Ability to work in a high pace ad-hoc and demanding international organization;
- Advanced user with MS office (especially Excel);
- Managing skill of project forecasting from a customers’ perspective;
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills;
- Excellent team worker, self-driven and self-motivated;
- Positive and active attitude;
Apply below, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0(20) 7162747 for more information.